Anyone help me out???

Participant count
  • Participant list

QueSound15
10+ year member

I know a thing or two....
I was looking for a temporary amp that would be a great SQ amp and run at 1 ohm. I came across this amp on woofersetc.com

The nakamichi pa-1500

rated power tested at 12.5 volts also

rated at 1200rms at 1ohm.

$260 brand new shipped.

think its worth buying? i think it certainly looks nice

[quote name='blobb454']@mylows10; has good quality for inexpensive prices.[/QUOTE]

i was thinking that nakamichi.......or one of the new VFL mini 2280's for 1300rms at 1 ohm also, just didnt know if the sound quality would be as good as the nakamichi

I was looking for a temporary amp that would be a great SQ amp and run at 1 ohm. I came across this amp on woofersetc.com
The nakamichi pa-1500

rated power tested at 12.5 volts also

rated at 1200rms at 1ohm.

$260 brand new shipped.

think its worth buying? i think it certainly looks nice
the old school nakamichi amps were pretty nice ,not sure about the new stuff

the old school nakamichi amps were pretty nice ,not sure about the new stuff
thats why im curious, i heard nothing but good things about the older stuff.

but i also like the vfl mini amps. and can get the 2280 for i think 250 new and shipped. i like it a lot, just dont know how good it will b for 2 xfl 10's

thats why im curious, i heard nothing but good things about the older stuff.but i also like the vfl mini amps. and can get the 2280 for i think 250 new and shipped. i like it a lot, just dont know how good it will b for 2 xfl 10's
hmmm 250 ,i sell them for 270 shipped straight from ab .2 xfl subs ,you'll need the 4480.and the amp is the 2680

hmmm 250 ,i sell them for 270 shipped straight from ab .2 xfl subs ,you'll need the 4480.and the amp is the 2680
im not sure how trustworthy carstereogiant.com is but thats where the 2680 is 250. and the 4480 is a little out of my price range. how much are the XFL 10's?

car stereo giant is not an authorized dealer for ab from what bob tells me ,so no ab warranty .170 each shipped for the xfl 10's.i'll do a package deal for you

car stereo giant is not an authorized dealer for ab from what bob tells me ,so no ab warranty .170 each shipped for the xfl 10's.i'll do a package deal for you
alright, if its not too much trouble....swing a pm my way for 2 xfl 10's and a vfl 4480.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.