Anyone heard the new OZ ME's

Participant count
  • Participant list
Yes, I installed a set of the 130cs in a old school Regal and I was very impressed with the SQ and midbass of the these speakers. I must it was amazing being they were not in the best install/placement in the system. I installed them under the center of the dash with one facing out to each side of the car with the Tweeters mount in the stock 4 inch open on top of the dash. To may surprise the car image, placement and height was pretty darn good in the car. He was using a 880PRS and an old school Rockford 4 channel amp. I mean the midbass out of the this 5" driver was better than some of the higher end 6.5" drivers I have used and listen too. I end up with a highpass of 80hz @ 18db with the four kick comp cvrs lowpassed at 50hz @ 24db. I played them down at 50hz and they did pretty good, but it showed sign of stress when I pushed them hard. I was say 70 hz would be the lowest I would good with the 5.25 driver. And from talking to the tech and desigher of the speakers he said the 5.25 can not even come close to what the 6.5" mid/midbass can do. And from what I heard from the 5.25 does I have no reason to doudt him.

I was impressed enough to sale my DLS Nobelium 1", 5.25", and 8" 3 way setup and buy the 380cs for my up coming SQ comp car. I have love the DLS Nobelium drivers.

Now are they the BEST SPEAKER SYSTEMS IN THE WORLD as Oz Audio state on thier wedsite at any price, this one I don't know about, but I will say this I have used, listen and own some the most high end speakers out here and will say they are truly highend speakers and people will take notice once they used in a few highend installs. As with the Matrix Elite Subs, people really sleep on these subs as I did until I did a few installs with them. The ME 15.4 is a IB low end beast.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.