Anyone Have Experience With These

Participant count
  • Participant list

MuNchiezzz

CarAudio.com Recruit
I'm looking into getting a HU and it seems more difficult than picking out Subs and an Amp hahaha. After going through about 30-40 different units and reading/watching reviews and comparing I picked a couple from a few different companies. Help me choose what to go with...or let me know if theres something I missed. Here is what I narrowed it down to. Hopefully I did well hahaha.

Kenwood Excelon DMX906S
Kenwood Excelon DMX706S
Sony XAV-AX5500
Sony XAV-AX5000
Pioneer AVH-4200NEX
Pioneer AVH-2550NEX
Pioneer DMH-2660NEX

I know I'm kinda looking for Android Auto, Memory Card Slot, Bluetooth Compatible, HD Radio, Wireless Remote option, Plays MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC, WAV. I was originally trying to stay under $300 but that seems hard to do so I changed my budget and dont really want to go over $500.

IMO, Kenwood Excelons are the best double dins at the moment. Lots of options with them. I do like Pioneers but just got back my Pioneer 44000 from repairs so I’m a little bitter haha

Last edited:
IMO, Kenwood Excelons are the best double dins at the moment. Lots of options with them. I do like Pioneers but just got back my Pioneer 44000 from revisits so I’m a little bitter haha
Looked up the Kenwood Excelon DMX906S and it looks nice and seems to have what I'm looking for. It's at the high end of my budget for sure though

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.