anyone have autocad?

mustangowner
10+ year member

still wangin'
Shelby,AL
if you do then gimme your email and i will send u an email with a drawing of my next ported box...its in 3d. if ur interested post your email address.

i know this is kinda stupid but im bored and would like to show off my knowledge of acad.

Josh

email sent, its in the 2000 version of acad. i took a acad class for 3 years in hs and went to college for 2 years and still using it now. about 7 years total

What were the college classes of CAD like? This is my 2nd year, designing floor plans and whatnot right now. Wondering if its worth looking into for college.

we'll first off college had way better classes than hs had. in college i had architectual and mechanical drafting. i had a pipe drafting class, a 3-d class, and learned all of the basics for acad. there were around 8-10 classes total i had to take to get my degree. very fun classes though, we started out drawing on the board and eventually went to the computer.

I had CAD classes in college as well. pretty cool stuff, i used some other CAD programs besides AutoCAD. there is lot to learn with these programs, but well worth it in my opinion.

I had CAD classes in college as well. pretty cool stuff, i used some other CAD programs besides AutoCAD. there is lot to learn with these programs, but well worth it in my opinion.

it is pretty cool, there are still commands i have not even learned yet and i have been doin this stuff for around 7 years. lots of learning envolved with this program.

is there a chance you guys know the link to download the real software?

dont think there is one. you will have to buy the software. not sure on a price but if im correct its really expensive. i got my copy from where i work:)

You can find the software online if you know where to look //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I've got it if you want to show off your stuff. I never became too good in autocad...was quite proficcient in CadKey for a while, but I cannot seem to find that program anywhere.

swimfreak26@gmail.com

You can find the software online if you know where to look //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
I've got it if you want to show off your stuff. I never became too good in autocad...was quite proficcient in CadKey for a while, but I cannot seem to find that program anywhere.

swimfreak26@gmail.com

email sent

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.