Central Region Anyone from Michigan on here ever get together??

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
Any type of vehicle is more that welcome at the show. The categories that a hot rod can go into are kind of limited though. You can check the show site to see if there's a category the vehicle could be in. We try to have a place for everyone since it's a charity fundraiser for the American Cancer Society and we'd hate to leave anyone out.

http://WWW.OAKTOWNTRUCKS.COM

You can do it. I have faith. I'm too far
im a complete noob when it comes to under the hood....if i can get instructuions and a list of EXACTLY what i need i can attempt it! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

im a complete noob when it comes to under the hood....if i can get instructuions and a list of EXACTLY what i need i can attempt it! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
The thread is stickied in electrical on here.

is anyone within 45 min of Flint willing to do the Big 3 on my car for me?? please pm...willing to pay cash money!
If you're looking for someone to do the work talk to Gary or James at Premier Audio Concepts. They're at the corner of Lippincott & Center Rd. in Flint. Tell them Doug from Oaktown Trucks sent you and they'll take care of you.

And Mikey, I just checked out your build log. That thing is INSANE. Nice work man.
Thanks! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Ill be sure to bring it by //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Great timing actually! Alright so all you bastards that voted yes to a michigan meet have to try and make it out to this show. Hopefully I can finish up my build by that time. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Hey Mystic Knight, can you activate my account over on Oaktown Trucks? I registered MikeyB a while back but never got the confirmation email to activate it. I get the message "Contact Forum Administrator account is inactive" or something.

You should be all set now Mike. Just log in with the user name and password you registered under. The confirmation e-mails always go out but a lot of the e-mail filters dump it in the Spam folder for some reason.

Be sure to hit the New Forum Members area and throw up some pics of your project.

If you're looking for someone to do the work talk to Gary or James at Premier Audio Concepts. They're at the corner of Lippincott & Center Rd. in Flint. Tell them Doug from Oaktown Trucks sent you and they'll take care of you.
will do thx!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.