Northeast Region Anyone from Massachusetts?

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
Holy old thread. 10 from mass on here in 3 years lol.I feel mass is not represented at all. I would like to get a group together but I to am from scared town, near nervous neighborhood. Anyone of you Massholes have an RTA I can use for an afternoon?

Holy old thread. 10 from mass on here in 3 years lol.I feel mass is not represented at all. I would like to get a group together but I to am from scared town, near nervous neighborhood. Anyone of you Massholes have an RTA I can use for an afternoon?
I don't know anyone with an RTA anymore, hell most shops don't even know what one is. I have a Termlab meter, and I know another guy in here that does too. I have an account on Myspace for competitors in New England, if you do any competing or want to let me know and I'll send you the name to look up.

I don't know anyone with an RTA anymore, hell most shops don't even know what one is. I have a Termlab meter, and I know another guy in here that does too. I have an account on Myspace for competitors in New England, if you do any competing or want to let me know and I'll send you the name to look up.
Yeah I need something that will help me tune my eq. If there is another way then I would be all for it. I know I can use a pc based set up but I am a total noob when it comes to tuning with an eq.

The termlab has the option of adding an RTA to it, but for $300 it's just not worth it for most of us. In the future DbDrags is planning to add a Sound Quality portion to the shows, when this happens we'll have to buy that RTA mic, but I'll wait for then.

Well I am looking to get some type of anaylsis of my in car freq response and I don't think it's something I can figure out by ear...sure I can move the eq bands up or down and see how it sounds but I am looking to use a more scientific approach.

im still here! i just choose not to post my locale

getting tired of no one else around here being as into car audio as much as i am.

im probably really close to t3audios_160sdbjeep though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.