Central Region April 27 2008 SPLMAX CUP ENDURANCE DAY

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
    Participant count
  • Participant list

SPLMAX - Sam
10+ year member

The national points race to crown the best Bass Racer in the nation begins April 27. This year there are 6 regions, each hosting 10 SPLMAX CUP events. 4 of the 6 regions have their first SPLMAX CUP event on April 27.

region 1 - Sac-Town - Sacramento CA

region 3 - Absolute Sound Systems - Tucson AZ

region 4 - RPM Speed & Custom - Sheboygan, WI

region 5 - Advanced Mobile Toys - Cuyahoga Falls, OH

Region 5 already is becoming a battle royale. 3 Bass Race World Champions have pre-registered to compete at this event. Defending SPLMAX CUP champion, Steve Mick and 2nd place runner up, Adam Trifonoff have formed a 2 man team to compete. There will be a ton of Bass Race action at this event with returning top ten finishers Michael Lutz and SS Audio. Look for new builds and new SPLMAX CUP competitors to make this an exciting event.

Region 1 event will be total smash mouth Bass Race. Look for full brackets in the 139 and 149 class. Already there are three 2 man teams formed. Also returning this year was dynamic rookie competitor Team Bassick - Alpine. West coast wants it bad.

Not to be over looked is region 4. Last year (2007)event at this location was packed full of Bass Racers. Expect the return of 3 veteran SPLMAX CUP competitors and 1 World Champion.

Regions 2 and have their first event in early May.

Visit http://www.SPLMAXCUP.com to keep up with the points race

The competitor with the most SPLMAX CUP points at the end of the season will win the SPLMAX CUP, a 6 foot high multimedia electronic trophy. This trophy, constructed by Aaron Cole (Akron, Ohio), features: custom lighting, video monitors, motorization, custom fabrication and paint. It is hand built trophy with over 100 hours of labor in its construction. The trophy is capable of displaying all types of video.

spy photo - SPLMAX CUP TROPHY BUILD - mpg video

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.