Anyone experienced with FORScan or “dealing” with OEM Sony/F150s?

Yes, you can turn off factory Sony processing via forscan. There is an entire 1262 page thread via the f150forum.com

Link to forum

https://www.f150forum.com/showthread.php?t=348987&page=1

Link to forscan spreadsheet with all available changes

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uDSQ1Z5a2Wt8-kjrSiVSlDFGFHnfeuhb3RTMVz95730

Under APIM, it’s line 7D0-01-01 “Sony sound processor”

If you want to eliminate the Sony system all together with a factory plug and play option, check out the Rockford Fosgate DSR1. I installed it a couple weeks ago along with a new system and it is incredible. Comes with a built in RF 360. DSP. The Maestro t Harness makes everything plug and play. The rf tuning application is also really cool. In my opinion, this will get you the absolute cleanest sound possible.

http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/products/details/dsr1/

If you still want to keep the factory Sony Amp, you can take apart the dash and install a PAC AmpPro. It will provide you with 4v pre outs behind the radio BUT you will still need a separate DSP if you want to do any serious tuning.

Lastly, there is an option to use forscan to turn your factory signals from your head unit into 4v pre-outs but it is going to require a couple line changes and lots of wiring, cutting, and splicing.

http://www.2gfusions.net/showthread.php?tid=3704

This is all assuming you want to add an amp. If you don’t, just use forscan and turn of factory processing. I thought it made a small difference. If you need more help, I’m happy to answer any questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To answer your off topic question please pm me.
OP makes threads on the same topic every week. He will be alright.

I just want to know how the hell you are making 275 AWHP with an auto trans on just a tune and air filter when Im running an E85 tune, injen intake, depo 3.5" intercooler, MBRP exhaust, depo catless down pipe, and i'm making the same power with the same engine and turbo and a 6 speed manual.

I just want to know how the hell you are making 275 AWHP with an auto trans on just a tune and air filter when Im running an E85 tune, injen intake, depo 3.5" intercooler, MBRP exhaust, depo catless down pipe, and i'm making the same power with the same engine and turbo and a 6 speed manual.
I’m not AWD. I’m allowed to post multiple topics. Thanks.

After doing a lot of research and emailing the companies making the videos this was given to me. Pretty pricey but this is for low level preouts for front and back. You can contact them and they will make you one for just the rears if you choose to do a sub.
https://www.infotainment.com/products/ford-aftermarket-amplifier-audio-harness
For the price I would not recommend it. Reviews don’t look too good either. The DSR1 is 249.00 and comes with a 360. processor. Best part is, there is no acim to re-program and you don’t have to take the dash apart. Everything is done at the rear of the truck and completely removes and replaces the factory Sony Amp and processor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Livernois was the first company to tune Ecoboost motors. However I think 275whp is guessed and not a real dyno #. The torque at 380 is VERY optimistic, I'd be willing to bet the numbers are closer to 260whp and 320 wtq.

Livernois was the first company to tune Ecoboost motors. However I think 275whp is guessed and not a real dyno #. The torque at 380 is VERY optimistic, I'd be willing to bet the numbers are closer to 260whp and 320 wtq.
No way with a air filter and tune. Unless its a very unsafe tune. Im full stage 3 with E30 and a manual trans and make that power.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.