Anyone ever heard of or tried these?

This was the response and im gonna take them up on the offer!

Yes our website is a bit underwhelming lol. We are just starting out here and it will take time to get everything perfect. This is more of a passion for us, we truly love it! We have no desire to blow this up to mainstream status at all. We won’t ever do the dealer thing either. It’s just two of us doing the building and it will be limited. As far as specs goes such as TS parameters etc, this is in the works as we are in the process of obtaining the equipment to do it ourselves. All enclosure specs we list have been personally tried by us and are proven to work. We understand if you or anyone is gun shy in pulling the trigger in trying out one of our products. We do have a couple prototypes sitting around that don’t have holographic barcodes or serial numbers on them and one has a different dust cap then what we will be using. These are actually what is pictured on our site. I’d be more than happy to send you one with a deposit of the cost of the subwoofer for you to try it out for a few days and when done send it back. Once it comes back I would gladly refund you’re money minus the shipping cost to get the sub to you (figure $30 ish on SL 15 and $60-$75 SQL 15). If you have any friends who want this deal we are more than happy to do it, just have them email us! We have 100% confidence in what we build!

OK, had a look at their website, does not look too good, should have company contact details, and the countries business number, in Australia its called the ABN number where you can search the company if its registered. Even though, its not convincing enough to make the purchase. If you are are really keen on the products, contact them and ask about their suppliers , some car audio shop who has had experience in coming across their products, either installing for a customer or their company bought one for demonstration purposes. Without proper marketing, and industry standards, or reassurance from industry stakeholders like car audio shops, who can provide that the products are from a reputable company, consumers will not be confident in spending their money hoping they dont close down overnight and no trace of where their cash went. I would be skeptical of buying their product without any recommendations from say youtubers like Big D Whizz who tests many car audio items on his youtube channel. Do your homework if you still intend on buying their gear.

I actually received the sub to test out and I’m 100% gonna buy one! This thing is awesome! I’m gonna send this one back tho as it’s a prototype. Apparently I talked to the owner and he use to be on every forum under the user name djdilliodon. I googled the name and added car audio to it and found his feedback was miles long and had an amazing reputation. He was a huge dealer for cdt audio, us amps, dls and few others from what I found.

I actually received the sub to test out and I’m 100% gonna buy one! This thing is awesome! I’m gonna send this one back tho as it’s a prototype. Apparently I talked to the owner and he use to be on every forum under the user name djdilliodon. I googled the name and added car audio to it and found his feedback was miles long and had an amazing reputation. He was a huge dealer for cdt audio, us amps, dls and few others from what I found.
I remember he used to sell cdt audio. He was a reputable guy.

spending their money hoping they dont close down overnight and no trace of where their cash went.
Here in USA credit card companies are very good about buyer protection in such cases.

Good to know. Best of luck to those guys.

Good to know mate! Let us know how you go after you wack that subwoofer in a box and power it up!

i had the sub in the car for a few days before sending it back and placing my order for a non prototype. I had it on 1200w rms in 2.5 cubic feet sealed. Output is excellent but the low end output is just insane! I’ve never had a sub before that could produce material in the 20’s and 30hz frequencies with that much authority. They have videos on the site that you can see the windshield flexing and in my setup it does the exact same thing lol.One sub sealed in 2.5 cubic feet with 1200w IMO that is impressive. Sound quality is excellent as well. No matter how hard I pushed it I couldn’t get it to sound bad and I pushed it to the max as I was told if the sub blew, I wouldn’t be responsible for it, it survived 😂. I cant speak about the subs they make above this one which is the SL15 but this one is definitely worth someone giving a try! I just wish I had a ported box to test it in!

i had the sub in the car for a few days before sending it back and placing my order for a non prototype. I had it on 1200w rms in 2.5 cubic feet sealed. Output is excellent but the low end output is just insane! I’ve never had a sub before that could produce material in the 20’s and 30hz frequencies with that much authority. They have videos on the site that you can see the windshield flexing and in my setup it does the exact same thing lol.One sub sealed in 2.5 cubic feet with 1200w IMO that is impressive. Sound quality is excellent as well. No matter how hard I pushed it I couldn’t get it to sound bad and I pushed it to the max as I was told if the sub blew, I wouldn’t be responsible for it, it survived 😂. I cant speak about the subs they make above this one which is the SL15 but this one is definitely worth someone giving a try! I just wish I had a ported box to test it in!

Let me design you a ported box for it. Sounds like fun to me.

Let me design you a ported box for it. Sounds like fun to me.

when I get the new one soon, I’m gonna run it sealed in what I have but once they release the ts specs, I will totally take you up on that offer! When I sent the sub back I talked to Don and they decided to just send their subs to klipple (am I getting that right lol) for the parameters instead of getting the equipment themselves.

when I get the new one soon, I’m gonna run it sealed in what I have but once they release the ts specs, I will totally take you up on that offer! When I sent the sub back I talked to Don and they decided to just send their subs to klipple (am I getting that right lol) for the parameters instead of getting the equipment themselves.

Yeah, that makes sense.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...