Anyone Else Have Problems With RE?

Well i called RE today, and talked to this same middle eastern dude again, and he says that it is scheduled to ship out this friday, that's what he said 2 thursdays ago //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif . I told him that i had called 2 thursdays ago and talked to him and he said that it was on the pallet ready to be shipped that friday, and he said, "no, that's not the case". So basically they are lieing to me left and right, just like when i called last friday and the guy said that it was shipped, WTF.

Well, talked to RE today the guy said he was personally going to make sure it was sent, i checked my Fed Ex tracking number about 8 hours later and lo and behold, it was recieved by the las vegas fedex plant and i should get it on saturday (guess they do deliver on saturday). YAY!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif Anyways, it took them 20 business days to get it sent, that's pretty ****in horrible. I hope that it was just an out of the norm thing for them, because if it wasn't i'm never buying from the bastards again, lol. Anyways, i'm happy now, but still a lil pissed off that it took them so **** long.

Well, talked to RE today the guy said he was personally going to make sure it was sent, i checked my Fed Ex tracking number about 8 hours later and lo and behold, it was recieved by the las vegas fedex plant and i should get it on saturday (guess they do deliver on saturday). YAY!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif Anyways, it took them 20 business days to get it sent, that's pretty ****in horrible. I hope that it was just an out of the norm thing for them, because if it wasn't i'm never buying from the bastards again, lol. Anyways, i'm happy now, but still a lil pissed off that it took them so **** long.
You should be pissed...because that sounds like terrible customer service. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

shame on RE //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blush.gif.99bc659ee2012b7d826165e26fb5eebe.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Thats why I stick with the mainstream brands.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

god take it easy there buddy!!! why do you need it that bad it is like it is going to be your girl or something????
Lol, say that again next time you spend 300 bucks on something and don't see it for a month. Not to mention, not having bass rly rly sux, i'm sure you must understand that.

god take it easy there buddy!!! why do you need it that bad it is like it is going to be your girl or something????
Old boy has every right to be distraught over this. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

He's not middle eastern, he's actually asian. I live in AZ and made a couple trips to their shop in Vegas to get my seXXX reconed, i met the asian guy in person and also dave and they were both really helpful.

He's not middle eastern, he's actually asian. I live in AZ and made a couple trips to their shop in Vegas to get my seXXX reconed, i met the asian guy in person and also dave and they were both really helpful.
Really? Wow, he doesnt sound asian at all, he sounds very middle eastern.

yeah i believe RE was having a power problem. I had placed my order on Aug. 12. Called them a couple of times regarding when it will be shipped, and the guy told me that they had power failure or something and can't get the computers powered up to send out items. Waited out a while and the guy finally told me that they should be getting power the next day. And surely they did, they got it shipped out and i finally received it on Sept. 2.

They have great products and their customer service is decent, but i would've liked it if they sent out e-mails or phone calls to all held orders informing them that they are having electrical difficulties and will be delaying on the shipments.

My single 12" RE SE came in in decent condition. There were just a couple of chips on the magnet. The bottom was scratched, and there was a puncture hole on the box. From that i can tell that Fedex had thrown the box around even though it said fragile on it.

yeah i believe RE was having a power problem. I had placed my order on Aug. 12. Called them a couple of times regarding when it will be shipped, and the guy told me that they had power failure or something and can't get the computers powered up to send out items. Waited out a while and the guy finally told me that they should be getting power the next day. And surely they did, they got it shipped out and i finally received it on Sept. 2.
They have great products and their customer service is decent, but i would've liked it if they sent out e-mails or phone calls to all held orders informing them that they are having electrical difficulties and will be delaying on the shipments.

My single 12" RE SE came in in decent condition. There were just a couple of chips on the magnet. The bottom was scratched, and there was a puncture hole on the box. From that i can tell that Fedex had thrown the box around even though it said fragile on it.
Wtf? You ordered a day after me and you're getting it 8 days before i'll get mine, maybe it takes longer to build an sx, but still kind of retarded.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.