Anyone Else Have Problems With RE?

This forum is hilarious //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif

If any other company had done this, everybody would be crying foul and telling him to just cancel his order and *****ing about how horrible the service is.

x2

totally agree with ya Squeak

they also need to answer their phones...

they make awesome subwoofers though!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Just to let you know, just cause Fedex's site sais 4 days, it isnt late until 7 business days after the ship date (depending on lacation). Fedex has no guarantee on ground like they do on the express side. Just an FYI //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

i would have rather had this woofer late from fedex, than on time and broken from ups //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

normal_P1010171.JPG

This forum is hilarious //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif

If any other company had done this, everybody would be crying foul and telling him to just cancel his order and *****ing about how horrible the service is.
x2

Call em and *****

Ya, i'm definetly going to demand some kind of discount, this IS bs, if it's on the pallet ready to be shipped wtf do you need power for??? They probably lied about that part, because otherwise it would have been sent.

just because the company is having issues of their own, does not mean it has to reflect on the service the costumer get, you payed for merchandise on time, you did your part, now they have to find a way to get this product to you in a timely manner, if they really are the good company people are stating it to be and want customers to repeat a purchase, they'll find a way to make it up to you, hopefully in a monetary fashion by not charging you for shipping, a discount or maybe adding a product to your order. something.

Well, i finally got through to them today, talked to a different guy (scott) who was much more helpful than this other guy i've been talking to (has a middle eastern accent), and I asked if it shipped he went off and checked, and said it had been shipped but didnt know when because the computers arent up (obviously they didn't need the computers to check earlier). He said to call back in a few hours and they should have full power, so...i guess it seems to be goin fine now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.