Anyone buy a digital volt meter from China off ebay? Any good? Link inside...Cheap.

bosco2023
10+ year member

Ive got the blue one its only about 10 milavolts off from what i can tell. So like when the battery reads 14.50 it reads 14.30. Not that big of a difference to worry about in my option.

yeah but its not like that 10 millavolts is going to make or break your system. Also that 10 millavolts could just be where i have it wired to as well.

Stinger one is okay and no it doesn't go above 16 volts. My stinger actually lost the led lighting on its name and a little of the top of the last digit.

I ordered two chinese meters that show up to 19.99 volts. Haven't tried on 18 volts yet but I really don't care. It has two knobs for calibration. I didn't know how to really use the knobs but I just turned one of them til it read right with my DMM and now it reads dead on. Way cheaper than stinger's meter. It just ***** that it doesn't have a backing. I'll make a little routed backing out of MDF for it.

I just figured with customs and the distance, it would take a month. Or I wouldnt even get it. I was gonna flush mount it in my dash and try to tap a volt source up there that is similar to what the 1/0 carrying back to the amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.