Anybody know where I can get an Eclipse HU Remote?

Rmsanger
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Liberty...
K besides a local shop and ebay do you guys know anywhere else I can get a remote for my eclipse HU? I want to get a brand new one or else i would go ebay or through the sellers on forums. The 2 local authorized Eclipse dealers want $70 for the credit card remote and $100 for the better nob remote. I really want the better one but I'm wondering if another place will carry it brand new for less.

The basic remote sells for $79 and the upgrade is $199 in Canada. It seems as though the basic remote is way overpriced but the upgrade is probably a good deal.
I would have said the exact opposite. Here in the US, the credit card remote is $50, and the NOB remote is $100. I think, with your prices, the NOB remote is overpriced more than the CC remote.

To the original poster: somebody had replied to your thread on elitecaraudio(think that was where I saw it) saying they may have a NOB remote around. You might get

that cheap. You could also check the for sale forums(Sounddomain's gets quite a bit of traffic).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.