anybody know these specs?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Liquid Bass
10+ year member

Midwest Militia
KC Missouri
im about to make a box for this sub, and im wondering what the specs are for tuning and such... i cant find anything about it on RD website. its an alpha but im not sure if its anything like the v2 alphas they have listed now.

Answer.... Ship to me so I can haz and play wit. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif It may be returned at a later date fully functional, however, it is more likely it will have major soft part failure.

you gotta call them man trust me... already talked to em about it....
ok will do i just didnt want to call them and sound stupid.....iv searched for a model number on it and theres literally nothing and they all look the same

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.