anybody kno about air ride suspension?? pm me

What I get from this is: steve meade and your girlfriends dad are both ghetto idiots. Neat.
There's nothing wrong with that? What kinda trailer you live in?
If ur just using.it for a boost in the rear to reduce sag and not.adjusting it.up and down like a full air ride setup theres nothimg.wrong.with it

What I get from this is: steve meade and your girlfriends dad are both ghetto idiots. Neat.
There's nothing wrong with that? What kinda trailer you live in?
Don't even bring social class into this, I'd be willing to bet I'm higher than you. Her dad is a certified diesel mechanic who is the assistant hiring manager for a large company (which I'm not going to say the name of on the internet for reasons of privacy and anonymity) so he knows what he's doing. Both my family and hers would be considered upper-class for our area. We're all college educated graduates (or in the process, like my girlfriend and I) and you're just an asshole on the internet.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.