Anybody in mid-Michigan interested in installing big 3 for me?

do you have an extra battery at the back? to tell you the truth i didnt do the big three, i added wire from battery to ground and ran a 4ga wire from front to back and have an extra 35ah battery and my elecrical is holding up

do you have an extra battery at the back? to tell you the truth i didnt do the big three, i added wire from battery to ground and ran a 4ga wire from front to back and have an extra 35ah battery and my elecrical is holding up
I only have the one battery in the front. I feel like I'd rather do what I can to the front first, rather than add more and not have it complete. Just how my brain works I guess. Plus then I have make something to hold the battery and run more wire through the whole car.

why do you think you need a big 3? your sub amp is only 500 watts? I agree in changing your battery up front first to a gel battery if your having electrical dimming issue. do you have a volt meter?

why do you think you need a big 3? your sub amp is only 500 watts? I agree in changing your battery up front first to a gel battery if your having electrical dimming issue. do you have a volt meter?
I was planning on getting a new substage around 1200-1500rms.

im running 1700 watts sub stage and 1000 on mids and highs, my electrical is 1 battery at the back and a gel battery up front if you are planning to go that high you will need at least a back battery

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.