Any suggestions to upgrade Bose Altima 07?

Participant count
  • Participant list

E-Maximus

Hello to everyone!

I just registered in this site and want to hear your suggestions and experiences upgrading the Altima 2007 Bose audio system (or any other similar)

I do want to keep the original deck but want to upgrade everything else.

Have any of you done this?

The car comes with an all integrated Bose audio system with 9 speakers, a separate amplifier and a head unit with Bluetooth/wheel drive audio controls.

Does anyone knows if the head unit has pre amplified outputs that can be used to feed and aftermarket amplifier?

The sound is decent but nothing extraordinary in my opinion, I am looking for high quality sound, something that doesn't tire your hearing with mid volume listening and plenty of details

Thanks for any insights on this,

E-Maximus

well you can get a new deck. decks now have bluetoooth and you can get wheel control adapters. i'd keep the bose and then get a new deck (pioneer) and then do like 1 12'' sub ported low. look into tc sounds for subs, there more on the sq side.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.