Southwest Region Any San Diego meets or shows?

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
We met at a Pizza shop in Escondido. It was great pizza but not a great place to meet with loud cars. We were asked to keep it down and they threatened to call the cops. Not by the shop owner, but by some customers.
Good Ole methcondido? Don't miss that rat hole.

did you get in chris reisennaur's dodge ram with the two 18s on the orion 8k?
No I didn't see that one. I sat in a black Silverado with 3 15s that was amazing, an avalanche with 4 15s 4th order, a walled off civic I think it was with 4 15s 4th order that took the cake, and a couple others. I am horrible at remembering names.

No I didn't see that one. I sat in a black Silverado with 3 15s that was amazing, an avalanche with 4 15s 4th order, a walled off civic I think it was with 4 15s 4th order that took the cake, and a couple others. I am horrible at remembering names.
that civic was javier davenport's its actually 4 ab HD 18s. Too bad you couldn't get to chris's Its way nastier "feels" wise, it literally crushes you everywhere even though it meter's lower than javier's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.