Southwest Region Any San Diego meets or shows?

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
Cool man.. Im happy with how my system sounds right now, but not how it looks. Hopefully I can get some ideas.. and hopefully, after hearing your guys systems, I am still satisfied with my sounds.

[quote name='Tripn88']****. Going to a wedding at 530. @CSCStang drive from texas was killer with that box you built.[/QUOTE]

Good to hear. I just put 2 in a tline in my Mustang. Moving some serious air....

Cool man.. Im happy with how my system sounds right now, but not how it looks. Hopefully I can get some ideas.. and hopefully, after hearing your guys systems, I am still satisfied with my sounds.
Extremely rare to stay satisfied with ones system. You'll really dig the show man. Wish I could attend.

I hear you! Ive upgraded many times through my times. My latest build has lasted the longest - almost 8 years! been bumpin 2 8" L7 kickers. Now that all my kids are old enough to not need a double stroller in my trunk, Im ready to upgrade again. @ CSCStang

they are still doing the shows at dc autotronics? weird because i saw their shop open for rent a few weeks back. wish i would have known i would have gone.
We met at a Pizza shop in Escondido. It was great pizza but not a great place to meet with loud cars. We were asked to keep it down and they threatened to call the cops. Not by the shop owner, but by some customers.

We met at a Pizza shop in Escondido. It was great pizza but not a great place to meet with loud cars. We were asked to keep it down and they threatened to call the cops. Not by the shop owner, but by some customers.
did you get any demos in before the B*tch *ss customers started interfering?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.