Southwest Region Any San Diego meets or shows?

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
Wow! Didn't expect that! Thank you Jeff. I do believe I'll see you there.
You'll see me in my janky @ss sienna minivan and a lot of crazy setups. There's some guys in SD audio groups that have regular get togethers and BBQs too so you can roll with them in the future.

[quote name='Frank H']So I have permission from the awesome wifey.

I googled the address and it doesnt come up with a business. What is this place?

Looking forward to seeing your jankyass Sienna @Jeffdachef[/QUOTE]

Its the whole main plaza located there. If anything, the organizer has his number posted on the FB event page.

Tired of life getting in the way of these get togethers. There need to be more shows around this area.
Unfortunately, it happens and no control over it. Some things are more important than others.

At least you guys got shows out there. Up here, there ain't nothin' anymore. I think people lost interest or something.

Unfortunately, it happens and no control over it. Some things are more important than others.
At least you guys got shows out there. Up here, there ain't nothin' anymore. I think people lost interest or something.
Lol yeah. Guess my youngest turning 18 only happens once.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.