Any reputable box makers on this forum?

MisterGrubbs
5,000+ posts

Kinda Old School
I'm looking for someone to create me a ported box and I'm tryin to find someone who is reputable. I wanted to get Mr. Cabinetry to make me one, but I can't find him anymore.

Any reputable box-makers who KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING that can make a box and ship it to me relatively cheap?

No sarcasm or anything to that extent meant, it's just that I know some kid out there is gonna try to act like he knows what he's doing and yank my money for a POS box lol

Psycho-something.. (the something is not in his name.)

He made me a box, did a great job, sounds SO good.

He has the lowest price out of anyone on here (that contacted me about making my box.) His shipping rate was only what USPS charged him. Great guy!

There are at least 4 or 5 that I know of, I'm sure they'll chime in if they're up to the job //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

*NOTE*: not me, I can't make the fancy CAD drawings because I'm lazy.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif shut up you dork //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

LoL, well my request is a bit different. I've got a single cab F-150 and I'm putting an AudioQue HD12 in it, I need it made like a truck box, but ported and just...I'm just tryin to get an overall badass sound, including bass.

If anyone is up for the job let me know, I'll hold off on getting the sub if it means buying the box first...I've got a 12w3v2 I can use temporarily

Box makers step up?

Sound good, Mr. Frost?

I'm tryin not to join anymore forums lol, CAF and this forum keep me busy enough, between work and whatnot...

Anyone on here that you know of? Or do you know of any other way to contact that individual?

Or do you know of any other way to contact that individual?
He's a member here, too...but he spends much more time on SSA (which IMO is a...cough...better forum than here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif )

CAF is still around? The server hasn't completely taken a dive yet...that's surprising. I left there a while ago, couldn't stand not being able to log in every afternoon.

He's a member here, too...but he spends much more time on SSA (which IMO is a...cough...better forum than here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif )
CAF is still around? The server hasn't completely taken a dive yet...that's surprising. I left there a while ago, couldn't stand not being able to log in every afternoon.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/word.gif.64b12e39f936af3b4fff38a1c0bd0244.gif thats why i left

but he spends much more time on SSA (which IMO is a...cough...better forum than here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif )
QUOTE]

x2. And I just got there but keep it on the dl because we dont want all the wh0res over there, well I dont but Idk bout all the others...

I'll try n find 'em.

In regards to CAF - why do you think I'm here now? My computer has too many problems where I've hit it because it wouldnt let me log in to check my FS threads lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.