Any "cool" talented installers in Dallas area?

HardcoreBob

Senior VIP Member
Dallas
Anyone know anyone with advanced car audio knowledge/skills in the Dallas/Mesquite area?

I'm looking for someone I pay that I can trust to do things meticulously correct, and don't mind paying extra to participate.

I need someone cool and patient for guidance. Of course for $[emoji12]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

^^^^100% garuntee you won't find a better installer. Has god like skills and he even doesn't even use gas to come to you. Well unless you consider that massive amount of fissile fuels use to create the electricity. But who would know. He does have the very first one and only electric car in the world.

^^^^100% garuntee you won't find a better installer. Has god like skills and he even doesn't even use gas to come to you. Well unless you consider that massive amount of fissile fuels use to create the electricity. But who would know. He does have the very first one and only electric car in the world.
lol...but he'd have to plug his car into the OP's outlet to recharge it lmao....I plug me cellphone/cordless drill to recharge.....but a car?!?! Ridiculous.

If your car isn't red with a Porche paint job, your not cool.

lol...but he'd have to plug his car into the OP's outlet to recharge it lmao....I plug me cellphone/cordless drill to recharge.....but a car?!?! Ridiculous.
If your car isn't red with a Porche paint job, your not cool.

Also you have to take into account the extra fee for installed guy for John to micro manage

Y'all for real or goofin on me?[emoji51]

Looking for a guy I can pay to be my car audio buddy a few times if that makes sense.[emoji23]

Thanks for info... do you happen to know any of these guys personally? You know how it is man, I want to pay someone, of course, I just have newb questions, and want to trust I'm not getting "cookie cutter" type treatment, want to not have to wonder if everything is perfect, in phase, done as well as possible etc...

For instants, I'm a mover, run my own company, and I'm exactly the type of mover you want showing up to move your valuable belongings, and be patient and friendly (and strong and conditioned of course) along the way.

I treat my customers like close friends/family, even if I just met them, and they always end up giving me the same respect and kindness (even if their probably demanding *** holes in real life)

Thanks for info... do you happen to know any of these guys personally? You know how it is man, I want to pay someone, of course, I just have newb questions, and want to trust I'm not getting "cookie cutter" type treatment, want to not have to wonder if everything is perfect, in phase, done as well as possible etc...
I haven't been blessed to meet the owner, his wife and the crew personally, but I've seen this business grow so much over the last few years as we've been connected on Facebook. They're a highly trained, frequently trained, high end car audio shop that operates at a level to have earned recognition from this industry multiple times.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

HardcoreBob

Senior VIP Member
HardcoreBob
Dallas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from