any one know anything about the company Resilient Sounds?

https://www.facebook.com/Resilientsounds/videos/274465979848278/

A company with a huge team to support any competitor. RS leaves no-one hanging! 

Thanks for 3 years of much support and trust, we will continue building relationships, as we love being part of this industry! 

A lot of drama, and brand bashing, RS compares to no-one, we back ourselves with the team that represents around the country, and they will speak how they are treated from us!

Robbie

The Resilient Sounds Team 

Last edited by a moderator:
Browsing ebay and came across some subs from this company. Beefy subs(Especially the 8's). From what i can tell, they have three or 4 levels.
yeah there's guys on fb page that have the golds and 1 guy has the 2 low end rs on like 1200rms destroying his car i was shocked.. here's a guy with 8 and they like $119

I havent heard much but what I have heard has been all good, havent heard any of their products in person, just word of mouth. I know www.xplicitaudio.com sells their products and they sell some good stuff, Wolfram, Ampere, Taramps, Sky High, Illcustomz... they also carry a company called Difinitive Audio Designs (DAD) that I was interested in learning more about, beefy looking subs.. 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.