Any information appeciated

Participant count
  • Participant list

st0n3r
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Ok, so a friend gave me a box they used in the past, but they have no idea what its tuned to. Maybe one of you guru's can lend a hand on that. Im hoping to use it and install my other sub as currently im using 1 sub in another box.

Here is all the information i have on the box.

Also, 1 sub on each side of the port which is in the center of the box

35.75" Wide

13" tall

16" deep

port

3" wide

11.75" tall

13.50" deep on both sides

material appears to be 1/2 mdf or particle board

no, the port just goes straight down the center (2 boards 3" space between them and stops about 2" from the back wall.

| |

| | | |

| | | |

| | | |

|______________| | _____________ |

kinda hard to do it, but it resembles this lol. on each side of the port is a cutout for the sub. you think 1.75 @ 40hz is ok for 2 x 12" XFL's? It was a free box and the one im using now is ****. its 36" wide, 13" tall and 14" deep, but the port is like 1.5" wide, 12" deep and is like pathetic. the shop claimed it was ported to like 30hz for me but yea............

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.