Any hope XBL2 subs become more available?

MANTI5
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Southern AZ
From my understanding the XBL2 design is hard to come by any more because of how expensive it is to get the rights to use the design. Do you think that will change at any point? I really miss the days when there were several to choose from at reasonable prices and nothing I've heard since compares(haven't heard any LMS designs which some say are close). I know there's a handful of subs out there being made but they're definitely not priced like they used to be.

Coming soon //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif some beastly XBL^2 stuff

You can get the creative SDX subs for pretty cheap. Really underrated for car audio.

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

Coming soon //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif some beastly XBL^2 stuff
Do tell...

I had a 12" ShivaX2 on 1500W rms daily and it didn't break a sweat, they don't need a lot of power to get loud and play clean while doing so. Also, please do tell about this "coming soon".

You can get the creative SDX subs for pretty cheap. Really underrated for car audio. 

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

Do tell...
All of the adire patents have been purchased. Not sure if any of you recall they where on ebay about 6-8 years ago listed around 100k or something ridiculous. A good friend of mine purchased them earlier this year (at alot less) and is currently testing and working on a line

All of the adire patents have been purchased. Not sure if any of you recall they where on ebay about 6-8 years ago listed around 100k or something ridiculous. A good friend of mine purchased them earlier this year (at alot less) and is currently testing and working on a line
That's awesome, please shoot me a msg if/when this comes to life. I really feel bad for Kevin Haskins as he's a great guy and had amazing customer service, his build house really screwed him over and caused him to go out of business. Thankfully he's back on his feet but no longer in the audio business.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.