which 18's would work for me.

Getting rid of my 15's and going with 2 18's.Amp is B2 M1s upgraded alt and 4 120ah batts. Looking at FI Q, SSA xcon or Sound drive sda3 Or ?

Goal is a daily ground pounder.

Kinda feeling the FI's but have limited experience on subs and don't want to make a bad purchase.

Check that out. He tells you the best one towards the end..

Getting rid of my 15's and going with 2 18's.Amp is B2 M1s upgraded alt and 4 120ah batts. Looking at FI Q, SSA xcon or Sound drive sda3 Or ?

Goal is a daily ground pounder.

Kinda feeling the FI's but have limited experience on subs and don't want to make a bad purchase.
I would do either DC, DD, Crossfire, PSI, FI UFOs for starters. What kind of box are you building? Tuning? Competition? Daily ground pounder? Super Lows?

I would do either DC, DD, Crossfire, PSI, FI UFOs for starters. What kind of box are you building? Tuning? Competition? Daily ground pounder? Super Lows?
Having the box professionally built, Probably to sub specs. Daily ground pounder and I do like the lows. Going into a 2000 Durango. I Mostly listen to Rap,Decaf,some country and a little bit of everything else. Not going for numbers, So probably a sub that's on the musical side. If I have forgotten anything just holler.

Thanks guys.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

miller83815
Hayden, Idaho
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
denim
Screenshot_20240520_000638_Adobe Acrobat.jpg