Any good shops in scottsdale , az

OP
A

Arledge77

Feb 28, 2017
Phoenix, Az
Once bitten by the bug... $3000... LOL!.. famous last words... Relax you're among friends and we've all spent a little more than we planned!
Lol thats true. Man i was shocked at some the prices i got just on the box and install most shops quoted 2000 or more and one shop quoted 3500.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

shredder1

CarAudio.com Elite
Dec 4, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
I have a 3 12" setup as well and once I decided to BUILD a lil' something... The electrical, interconnect and deadener alone set me back a little more than my wife liked... Once I got clearance to spend... Ha!... Game on!.. I was watchin' the $$$ as well as anyone... but it is inevitable... I have a TRUE BUDGET BUILD but unfortunately even those will cost you... Hell... you're buyin' nice gear so don't cut corners... Sweet Jeep!

OP
A

Arledge77

Feb 28, 2017
Phoenix, Az
I have a 3 12" setup as well and once I decided to BUILD a lil' something... The electrical, interconnect and deadener alone set me back a little more than my wife liked... Once I got clearance to spend... Ha!... Game on!.. I was watchin' the $$$ as well as anyone... but it is inevitable... I have a TRUE BUDGET BUILD but unfortunately even those will cost you... Hell... you're buyin' nice gear so don't cut corners... Sweet Jeep!
Thanks man. Been reading your post and have decided you must be old like me, im almost 40 lol. Yeah on my jeep i been trying to do everything right without cutting corners. Still have to lift it and few more things. Should be getting the jeep back monday i think, they said the upholstery shop has wrapped and stitched it now so i think they just have to connect all the wires.

OP
A

Arledge77

Feb 28, 2017
Phoenix, Az
Anyone understand maestros and rather theres anything that will cause radio to go on and off when maestro is plugged in

Goindef154

Nothing
10+ year member
Feb 15, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
No experience on my end here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif.

OP
A

Arledge77

Feb 28, 2017
Phoenix, Az
Sorry havent posted in a while, my old *** forgot my password lol. Anyway jeep going back in shop tommorow for upgrades. They are putting three crossfire c512s, two crossfire 6.5 component systems, crossfire c5 1700 amp and crossfire 800.4 amp. Will also put more etched and plexiglass and led lighting.

Once thats done theyll build a underseat box kinda like on pic but with 2 crossfire 6.5 and 1 crossfire 8" loudspeakers pushed by a crossfire c5 500. Also a epicenter with spl monitor will be mounted in console and a audiocontrol dqdx dsp either hidden under false floor or floated, havent decided where to mount the dsp.

Goal is to finish the first stage in like a week and the second stage in time for the solid car show on may 21st , plan on entering the install category

OP
A

Arledge77

Feb 28, 2017
Phoenix, Az
Went and checked on the jeep, didnt get any progress pics but its looking sick. They are floating the new amp s, adding a hidden battery, etc. will post pics in few days once its done

OP
A

Arledge77

Feb 28, 2017
Phoenix, Az
They floated amps but it looked cluttered so they put them on top of box. Still going to add more plexiglass and some other stuff. These crossfire products are LOUD

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Trending topics

Latest classifieds