Southwest Region Any good shops in scottsdale , az

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
New pics, now time for the stitched leather, plexiglass and led lighting
84a0309eacfe529be595463de2ea3d90.jpg
cddf1aeccea6d8f6dee69c43e3c44e08.jpg
e0bcd01b9050490158a23f930a711b53.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That sounds great, can't wait to see finished pictures, I'm in the north valley if you ever wanted to get together and do audio stuff. Stay away from subzero, he knows nothing and is a huge jerk //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif jk.

Lookin' good you aint' got a cheep Jeep rattle trap... Do your electrical and do it right...

You'll probably end up doin' it anyways... once into a nice system... dollars just fly away...

Once again... Jeep is lookin' good!

Lookin' good you aint' got a cheep Jeep rattle trap... Do your electrical and do it right...You'll probably end up doin' it anyways... once into a nice system... dollars just fly away...

Once again... Jeep is lookin' good!
Thanks guys going to put in a genesis dual battery setup and a custom alternator. First going to update my polk audio stuff. Already bought two morel component sets. But in few weeks when i get paid going to order 3 crossfire c512s , crossfire c1700 amp and crossfire 800.4 amp.

To be honest when done with system will only be into it about 3000 which is really cheap compared to allot of systems. Jason gave me what i think is a great deal on the box and install. Im going to buy the crossfire stuff from him also.

That looks awesome!
Thanks man was supposed to pick it up today but the upholstery guy is lagging lol hes upholstering it in stitched fake leather. They also decided to etch the plexiglass. Im really looking forward to getting it back as been without the jeep for a week now

Once bitten by the bug... $3000... LOL!.. famous last words... Relax you're among friends and we've all spent a little more than we planned!
Lol thats true. Man i was shocked at some the prices i got just on the box and install most shops quoted 2000 or more and one shop quoted 3500.

I have a 3 12" setup as well and once I decided to BUILD a lil' something... The electrical, interconnect and deadener alone set me back a little more than my wife liked... Once I got clearance to spend... Ha!... Game on!.. I was watchin' the $$$ as well as anyone... but it is inevitable... I have a TRUE BUDGET BUILD but unfortunately even those will cost you... Hell... you're buyin' nice gear so don't cut corners... Sweet Jeep!

I have a 3 12" setup as well and once I decided to BUILD a lil' something... The electrical, interconnect and deadener alone set me back a little more than my wife liked... Once I got clearance to spend... Ha!... Game on!.. I was watchin' the $$$ as well as anyone... but it is inevitable... I have a TRUE BUDGET BUILD but unfortunately even those will cost you... Hell... you're buyin' nice gear so don't cut corners... Sweet Jeep!
Thanks man. Been reading your post and have decided you must be old like me, im almost 40 lol. Yeah on my jeep i been trying to do everything right without cutting corners. Still have to lift it and few more things. Should be getting the jeep back monday i think, they said the upholstery shop has wrapped and stitched it now so i think they just have to connect all the wires.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.