Any good shops in scottsdale , az

Arledge77

Feb 28, 2017
Phoenix, Az
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not needed my a$$. I will argue the electrical is a must when adding anything audio.
Those installs look very nice but the JL one i question because a lot of suv's like subs up port back.
Thats what i was thinking too man, i think ill upgrade the electrical even if they say irs not needed lol.

I like the looks of that one but want my amps on floor under plexi with plexi on the box. I plan on using it more for show than sound, i want good sq but the ability to have bass as i listen to allot of 90s rap.

Heres the jeep itll be going in, itll look a little different soon though as have a 4" lift, bigger tires and different hood installed soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Boomin_tahoe

Hurtin' feelings errrday.
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jul 24, 2005
WA
Wow nice jeep indeed sir.

That your house too?

Arledge77

Feb 28, 2017
Phoenix, Az
Yeah thats part of the house. Thanks for liking the jeep, its a work in progress plan to finish it in next few months.

Boomin_tahoe

5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jul 24, 2005
WA
Look forward to seeing some progress.

I'm actually oringally from AZ.

Arledge77

Feb 28, 2017
Phoenix, Az
Look forward to seeing some progress.
I'm actually oringally from AZ.
Oh cool, what part? Im from Mississippi but moved to the philippines when i was 20 then moved here at 25 so been here 15 yrs. its nice here but hot in summer.

Boomin_tahoe

5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jul 24, 2005
WA
lol oh yeah. Def not forget those 110+ summer days.!!

Tucson.

Arledge77

Feb 28, 2017
Phoenix, Az
Found a sick shop and they designed a box for me the box has floor to it with sunk in spaces for amps and dsp all under plexi and lit up by leds. There will be three 12s and the box will have plexi windows and back so i can fold the seat down and watch the subs. Heres some of the shops work. Ill ask them to take pics of my build as they go.

Goindef154

Nothing
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Feb 15, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
That sounds great, can't wait to see finished pictures, I'm in the north valley if you ever wanted to get together and do audio stuff. Stay away from subzero, he knows nothing and is a huge jerk //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif jk.

shredder1

CarAudio.com Elite
Dec 4, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Lookin' good you aint' got a cheep Jeep rattle trap... Do your electrical and do it right...

You'll probably end up doin' it anyways... once into a nice system... dollars just fly away...

Once again... Jeep is lookin' good!

Arledge77

Feb 28, 2017
Phoenix, Az
Lookin' good you aint' got a cheep Jeep rattle trap... Do your electrical and do it right...You'll probably end up doin' it anyways... once into a nice system... dollars just fly away...

Once again... Jeep is lookin' good!
Thanks guys going to put in a genesis dual battery setup and a custom alternator. First going to update my polk audio stuff. Already bought two morel component sets. But in few weeks when i get paid going to order 3 crossfire c512s , crossfire c1700 amp and crossfire 800.4 amp.

To be honest when done with system will only be into it about 3000 which is really cheap compared to allot of systems. Jason gave me what i think is a great deal on the box and install. Im going to buy the crossfire stuff from him also.

Arledge77

Feb 28, 2017
Phoenix, Az
That looks awesome!
Thanks man was supposed to pick it up today but the upholstery guy is lagging lol hes upholstering it in stitched fake leather. They also decided to etch the plexiglass. Im really looking forward to getting it back as been without the jeep for a week now

shredder1

CarAudio.com Elite
Dec 4, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Once bitten by the bug... $3000... LOL!.. famous last words... Relax you're among friends and we've all spent a little more than we planned!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds