Any good double dins nowadays?

Participant count
  • Participant list

n8te81
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I have a eclipse 8445 right now and I'm thinking it's finally about to crap out on me...I originally had a double din space but got the single kit to fit that in there. I was wondering if there has been any good doubles in the last couple of years...maybe Kenwood or pioneer? I've been seeing more android doubles too but idk much about those and the sound quality. I would like something that has pretty good tuning and probably a good TA as well. Budget is probably around 400.

I just installed the 4800 in my car, and I would say it is exceptional for the money....better screen, faster processor. I had the 4600 but upgraded to go active and use network mode. Compared to the 5800 it just doesn't have two camera inputs and doesn't support hd radio

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I don't have a thing against single din I just feel like I wanted a screen back Lol....would the deh80prs still be way better than the 5800 I ended up buying?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.