Any good audio shops in knoxville?

hitman34608

Senior VIP Member
10+ year member
Oct 9, 2008
Knoxville,TN
Is there any good shops in Knoxville ? I have yet to find one I thinking going to have to go out Knoxville to find one any help would be apperciated.

thanks,

Blake

Towncar

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Dec 24, 2005
who knows
Is there any good shops in Knoxville ? I have yet to find one I thinking going to have to go out Knoxville to find one any help would be apperciated.
thanks,

Blake
To be honest, they are all shut down for the most part... Clinton hwy has a few shops though. That is your best bet..

Buck

Premium Member
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
FL
Come to smyrna //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

09Alti

CarAudio.com Elite
10+ year member
Jan 10, 2009
Charleston, SC
I can help you with an amp install. What kind of car?

There are no good audio shops in Knoxville anymore now that Circuit City's road shop closed.

(I'm kidding!)

dt053

10+ year member
May 4, 2008
TN
Get a hold of Darren Culp at American Radio on Kingston Pike, he should be able to hook you up.

dT

JL Audio

ThugStep
10+ year member
Dec 17, 2006
KY
kmanian would probably do the box as well.. he's location in nashville I think.

Buck

Premium Member
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
FL
kmanian would probably do the box as well.. he's location in nashville I think.
He builds a good box //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Team OSC SVT

CarAudio.com Elite
10+ year member
Jan 9, 2007
Loudon, Tn
LMK what you need done I have a guy south of knoxville that is a good friend of mine and he could do a box for you and anything else you could ever need. Pm me if you want some details.

badassmfer666

Sep 3, 2009
Smyrna, TN
:mad:OH MY GOD:verymad: - I cannot tell you enough to stay the hell away from 12 Gauge Audio on New Nashville Highway in Smyrna, Tennessee. These little dipshits are nothing but little hacks! I wouldn't trust them putting a transister radio on a bicycle! The one little mouthy punk, "Bobby" is the worst of em! Go anywhere, go anyplace, but stay the hell away from 12 gauge audio. Unless you truly don't give a shit about your car! They fried the electrical system in my girlfriends car. The dealership wants over $1,500 to fix what this "Bobby" ****ed up. I'm after em myself NOW! BUT go anywhere else but to these guys!

OP
H

hitman34608

Senior VIP Member
10+ year member
Oct 9, 2008
Knoxville,TN
:mad:OH MY GOD:verymad: - I cannot tell you enough to stay the hell away from 12 Gauge Audio on New Nashville Highway in Smyrna, Tennessee. These little dipshits are nothing but little hacks! I wouldn't trust them putting a transister radio on a bicycle! The one little mouthy punk, "Bobby" is the worst of em! Go anywhere, go anyplace, but stay the hell away from 12 gauge audio. Unless you truly don't give a **** about your car! They fried the electrical system in my girlfriends car. The dealership wants over $1,500 to fix what this "Bobby" ****ed up. I'm after em myself NOW! BUT go anywhere else but to these guys!
Really first time hearing anything really bad from them but not like I no shop well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Trending topics

Latest classifieds