Any good audio shops in knoxville?

Is there any good shops in Knoxville ? I have yet to find one I thinking going to have to go out Knoxville to find one any help would be apperciated.
thanks,

Blake
To be honest, they are all shut down for the most part... Clinton hwy has a few shops though. That is your best bet..

I can help you with an amp install. What kind of car?

There are no good audio shops in Knoxville anymore now that Circuit City's road shop closed.

(I'm kidding!)

Get a hold of Darren Culp at American Radio on Kingston Pike, he should be able to hook you up.

dT

LMK what you need done I have a guy south of knoxville that is a good friend of mine and he could do a box for you and anything else you could ever need. Pm me if you want some details.

:mad:OH MY GOD:verymad: - I cannot tell you enough to stay the hell away from 12 Gauge Audio on New Nashville Highway in Smyrna, Tennessee. These little dipshits are nothing but little hacks! I wouldn't trust them putting a transister radio on a bicycle! The one little mouthy punk, "Bobby" is the worst of em! Go anywhere, go anyplace, but stay the hell away from 12 gauge audio. Unless you truly don't give a **** about your car! They fried the electrical system in my girlfriends car. The dealership wants over $1,500 to fix what this "Bobby" ****ed up. I'm after em myself NOW! BUT go anywhere else but to these guys!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...