any front speak recommendations for... Mp3 based tunes in the car?

Participant count
  • Participant list

regxjin
10+ year member

SEOUL
Hey guys...

I usually listen to MP3s in the car.. and obviously the sound quality is worse that then of CD quality songs.

And I noticed that my current front speakers are very unforgiving towards inferior mp3 based songs...

My front speakers are more.. how would you say it... crisp?? Hence, magnifying the unwanted sounds.

Could anyone recommend me a pair of speakers that won't catch all the flaws in mp3 tracks...

A speaker component that is more forgiving and corrects the unwanted sounds?

Thanks!!

The only problem with buying speakers that don't respond to all the unwanted sounds/freq is that your sound quality will go down... The speakers would sound more muddy.

Some of the newer head units are designed to replace the sound data/info that is lost in MP3's.. I have a $130 Kenwood that does this. Several other models of Pioneer and Kenwood's have this feature. You might want to look into that before replacing your speakers?

Have you tried using the EQ or adding an EQ to see if you can level out some of the unwanted bands?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.