any experience with skar or sundown?

quick question.. I was set on buying the MB Quart ONX1.1000D for $180 but i found a 2010 zx750.1 for $225

will the kicker give me more/cleaner power with the skar setup?

thanks for the help guys. i think im gonna buy the skar and use the extra money i wouldve spent on the sundown for the Big 3 in my car
good deal. but im suprised no one has said this yet....what are you looking for? SQ or loudness?

quick question.. I was set on buying the MB Quart ONX1.1000D for $180 but i found a 2010 zx750.1 for $225
will the kicker give me more/cleaner power with the skar setup?
you will be fine with the MB. go on vminnovations.com and enter the coupon "caco85" for 8.5% off. should come to about 160 shipped.

good deal. but im suprised no one has said this yet....what are you looking for? SQ or loudness?
really not going strictly for either one, its gonna be my daily setup but i like the lows so the skar seems like it will be good

this is how i look at it: if i get the skar and its not loud enough then i'll know next time to go for a more SPL oriented sub, "you won't know if you like it until you try it"

really not going strictly for either one, its gonna be my daily setup but i like the lows so the skar seems like it will be good
this is how i look at it: if i get the skar and its not loud enough then i'll know next time to go for a more SPL oriented sub, "you won't know if you like it until you try it"
well what are you used to hearing? (as in other subs) and the skar will not likely let you down with output. it holds up its end.

right now i have 2 of these in a sealed pre-fab with maybe 100W each going to them

I've had them for about 5 years now and wanted to upgrade and decided a good single 12 with an appropriate ported box and power going to them will be better SQ and SPL wise

right now i have 2 of these in a sealed pre-fab with maybe 100W each going to them
I've had them for about 5 years now and wanted to upgrade and decided a good single 12 with an appropriate ported box and power going to them will be better SQ and SPL wise
the skar will crush those subs. as well as the sa. pretty much anything you go with will overcome those lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.