any credible box builders in southern mi?

I belive pro-rabbit is pretty much ure option. But the work looked incredible and was given a good price shipped. I believe it was 150 or so shipped? pretty good deal

Also check these guys out: http://www.klausaudio.com/ They do build to spec boxes, just enter ure specs and they build it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I was planning on having Dustin build it but his back has been messed up and he hasn't gotten around to responding to

my pm yet

I have a vendor that lives in MI as well if interested. Sorry for the late post. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

If you can assemble there are plenty of people that can make the cuts for you and send them to you. then just glue and screw/nail the thing together.
I can assemble no problem find me someone to make the cuts

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.