Any box builders in Richmond VA

I don't know if there are any good ones up in Richmond,but none of the ones down here at Fort Lee know which end is up. I'm trying to get one built for a SA 10 that I'm about to order.

depending on the estimate i would consider it pm me on the price of what i was looking for above shipped to 23233 I still would prefer local though

this will be a top mounted sub 14in height 35 length 36 width I might be able to squeeze more i'm crippled atm but if its under 4 with those dimensions it will be ok. I am running it at 1800-2k not sure yet want it tuned to 33hz with a nice large port. I'm looking to have it be loud and low, not planning on competing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

During my replacement of a factory sub I had my factory plastic enclosure just sitting in the back with my new sub just sitting in it loosely and...
Start by laying the larger bottom panel in an open space, then slowly “dry” assemble it by laying the pieces where they go like a puzzle. It...
These are also very good drivers, some of the best bang for the busk on shallow mounts. DD Audio SL610-D2 10"...
The it to a custom air brush guy and tell him what you want. You can always stain, plexiglass windows, and put led lights inside the box. Search...
Thanks man! Quitting drinking and battling DRESS syndrome has given me a new outlook on life.

About this thread

murph

10+ year member
Low for Life
murph
Richmond,VA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date