Another noob scammed

Should of listent to that guy who made many posts about him being a scammer. Its your own fault now.
this!..and you will learn to be more vigilant as **** like this happens. Thing is..this is the internet so you have to be on point about who you deal with and get as much info before you send over your money...ITS your money to start out with..so if you don't want to do the work prior to making a deal..then you're just wasting money. I make sure I got the person's full name, address, find some social pages etc..to make sure this is a real dude.

I had a deal not too long ago go bad on ebay, waited for weeks to get a refund for what the guy shorted me..well, he used a fake name on the package. But his screen name was traceable back to other account on the internet, email association etc. I filed an internet fraud case in his town with his local PD..next day after not responding for a week he got back to me and refunded my money wondering why I called the cops on him.

I'm not saying you gotta go to this extent..but good people always coexist with ass-hats who think they can get off by scamming people for their shortcomings.

If you don't want to deal with it..then deal locally or buy new like other guy said.

y i dont buy from this site. to many pos scammin fegazz dooshbags. this will always be the scum of audio sites. i still try to learn stuff here tho, i try anyways

**** bruh..I'd be so pissed....

you don't seem too mad? lol

Well, GL sorting all this out.. anyone with a visionik 4k amp is fishy..

y i dont buy from this site. to many pos scammin fegazz dooshbags. this will always be the scum of audio sites. i still try to learn stuff here tho, i try anyways
its geting harder and harder to buy stuff from people on here. I said it befor most of the time your saving only a few $$ and if your hurting for cash u might as well save and wait and buy new in box. I understand stuff like sundown and othere brands have a high price tag and when some see a btl, or night shade crazy cheap its hard not to buy it. for my self i have seen a few deals over the past weeks i wanted to buy. even though im done with car audio at this time. i will for ever stand by this buy new or just wait and save your money.

nevermind
your post says "nevermind" but it doesn't show that you edited your post... So basicaly you had a thought in your head and decided not to post it and instead of just not posting at all, you said "nevermind" about something you never said in the first place?

Hahahaha!!!!! 

Where THE FUCK Is Michaellane???

PMing him this thread right now!!!! LOL!!!!

fucking awesome!!
i am here lulz

this ***** but to be honest if other newb members and some just crappy members hadnt tried to stand up for this guy boostnbeer/WOT/cleaninstaller maybe this would have never happened. you can search my threads and boostnbeer's for sale threads and see ALL THE OTHER MEMBERS WHO STUCK UP FOR THIS GUY. most even tried to say i was butt hurt cuz he wouldnt sell me a amp???//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif:confused:

either waay he is a scammer and all those that stuck up for him should take some notes. this is the interwebz so you must be on your toes about fishy people. also he is trying to sell the same amp on a canadian audio forum under the name WOT. ive already posted a scammer thread over there as well //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif in short if you are a newb please play your part. dont stick up for someone you dont know. i hope all you newbs and senior members who stuck up for him choke on a dick

and i like purple //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Michaellane, which site is he trying to sell on? I would love to share my story with those guys...

Oh yeah, still got a Bad A$$ Visonik4000XD for sale guys. See pics in post 14! It is 100% custom, I promise you will never see another one like it. I will even leave it in the custom Clarion cover so no one knows what kind of real power you have. For references just search boostnbeer, he can vouch for how awesome this beast is!

mxr657, I'm not mad... I do hope this guy gets what he deserves but a little research on my part would have kept me from being hustled. Lesson learned.

Glad you aren't mad and glad you realize you need to search before you buy used! Nothing wrong with buying used but you just have to be EXTRA careful. Even buying new you have to be careful or else you'll pay MORE money and could still be ripped off and not get what you pay for!

Did he ship to you using USPS? If so, not sure how true it is, some have said it's a Felony offense to commit any type of fraud or scam utilizing USPS. Look into it. May be worth your time.

How much did you pay for the supposite visonix 4k?

V.

What I don't understand is... why scam people with junk? I mean if the product name is something I find difficult to pronounce, and if the product is widely known to be overrated... I'm not buying it.

I'm sorry you guys have been scammed but... visonik? Really?

I can see if maybe it had a reputable name brand, or was rare, and had a pretty good price on it. That would be enticing... but not junk.

It should be no surprise that the OP is not mad. He was trying to buy a visonik amp that claims to put out 4kw. He got a clarion amp that puts out 200w? That's basically the same thing.

Getting scammed for trying to buy visonik is like picking out the cheapest, nastiest prostitute you can find, and then finding out it's really a guy. At this point... who cares? You weren't worried about quality 5 minutes ago. What are you upset about? Oh you wanted a fancy ******? You shouldn't have picked the shittiest one.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

realdchild

10+ year member
realdchild
SHOW LOW
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views