Another noob scammed

another reason why car audio and more is better than CA o.0
It's basically like my site.... they are both far and away better than ca.com as far as what they have to offer and their layout.... but nobody goes to them. Something about this forum makes people want to stay here. There is a lot of misinformation on this site and nobody to straighten it out. I think that's what people like though, they really don't have to worry about being banned.

It's basically like my site.... they are both far and away better than ca.com as far as what they have to offer and their layout.... but nobody goes to them. Something about this forum makes people want to stay here. There is a lot of misinformation on this site and nobody to straighten it out. I think that's what people like though, they really don't have to worry about being banned.
being able to break a few rules is what every forum needs to have a lot of members like this one. no1 wants to help newbs all day. we need some kind of fun....something to keep things interesting...caco keeps it 100% serious all the time and weekly there is a thread where another member wont use them anymore. people needd some room to troll sometimes. and maybe in the future if someone has a newb question or problem they will use your site or another new forum to find the answers but until you guys realize that people need more room then being 100% polite all the time this place will be first.

being able to break a few rules is what every forum needs to have a lot of members like this one. no1 wants to help newbs all day. we need some kind of fun....something to keep things interesting...caco keeps it 100% serious all the time and weekly there is a thread where another member wont use them anymore. people needd some room to troll sometimes. and maybe in the future if someone has a newb question or problem they will use your site or another new forum to find the answers but until you guys realize that people need more room then being 100% polite all the time this place will be first.
I don't think even that will change it honestly. I feel like there is a time and place to have fun... if you check my posts I do that all the time here. I wouldn't be ban-happy like caco. I'd really just be happy to get some members, BUT I have a points system for the classifieds section. I am working on my news system. It should have most of the major and/or great manufacturers automatically updating it soon. I'm working on a feature that finds the best deals online, and several other things. If people would use it, it would be a one-stop car audio site. I don't expect people to be polite, but I don't tolerate misinformation. That's my one thing I'm a stickler about.

ecrack, no offense but your metaphor used in your first post on this thread was kinda funny. We can all use the same metaphor towards the quality of your website. It looks half ass as best... why go to an established forum and talk crap about it when your argument towards something better is in fact the lesser of the two? EIther way, The Visonik was going to be towards a trade for a gentleman here in Arizona, not for my build. He is a collector and I saw it was on his list of items he was looking for... I could care less about the amp which is why it wasn't something for me to be angry about.

Anyways good luck with your site... hope it turns out to be a much better piece of ass than it looks

ecrack, no offense but your metaphor used in your first post on this thread was kinda funny. We can all use the same metaphor towards the quality of your website. It looks half ass as best... why go to an established forum and talk crap about it when your argument towards something better is in fact the lesser of the two? EIther way, The Visonik was going to be towards a trade for a gentleman here in Arizona, not for my build. He is a collector and I saw it was on his list of items he was looking for... I could care less about the amp which is why it wasn't something for me to be angry about.

Anyways good luck with your site... hope it turns out to be a much better piece of ass than it looks
Lol thanks for your opinion. Don't be mad because visonik is junk. Caraudio.com in no way looks or performs better than my site and that's obvious.

You're right man, your site is by far superior to anything I've ever seen and the idea is so original, no wonder you have so many members. Good job man.

Way to pay attention to the thread posts to man, this whole thread I've said I wasn't mad but yet you think I am. Its your attention to detail that sums up the success of your site. Keep up the good work bro!

You're right man, your site is by far superior to anything I've ever seen and the idea is so original, no wonder you have so many members. Good job man.
Way to pay attention to the thread posts to man, this whole thread I've said I wasn't mad but yet you think I am. Its your attention to detail that sums up the success of your site. Keep up the good work bro!
In my first post I actually commented on you when you said that. But I also made a joke about you which obviously pissed you off. You clearly don't know what you are talking about but when it comes to you and I.... u mad.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

You serious???

sorry Ecrack i understood the TCs post and your still calling him a noob...... dunno whats wrong with you man and your site's trash i cant even get to the forum fail at loading and rook rike major shitttt

putting a sundown amp in your banner doesnt make you the #1 resource in car audio either.

sorry Ecrack i understood the TCs post and your still calling him a noob......
huh? I don't think so.

dunno whats wrong with you man and your site's trash i cant even get to the forum fail at loading and rook rike major shitttt
The forums load fine for everyone else. Must be your problem. Also, it looks like ****? Where's your site where you did better? This site looks better? Shhhiiiiiiittttt. you're crazy.

putting a sundown amp in your banner doesnt make you the #1 resource in car audio either.
Who said it was a sundown amp? LOTS of zenon amps look that way. You fail at putdowns.

you're a Pussy
your site is comeplete fail...a car audio forum called Ecrack??? only good thing is you can spell the word car with the letters from crack. other than that its complete fail period. 12 members lulz...

huh? I don't think so.
The forums load fine for everyone else. Must be your problem. Also, it looks like ****? Where's your site where you did better? This site looks better? Shhhiiiiiiittttt. you're crazy.Who said it was a sundown amp? LOTS of zenon amps look that way. You fail at putdowns.
post #40 says it was a sundown amp newb reading>you

this forum>ecrack

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

realdchild

10+ year member
realdchild
SHOW LOW
Start date
Participants
Who Replied