Another install for a friend, 2001 Civic

Staynlean
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I've always owned trucks and therefore have always had my component amp under a seat.

This guy has a Civic and I need to put an amp in along with front components and rear deck speakers.

No sub here so I was trying to keep everything up front but thinking about it I bet there is not room under the seats of a Civic for an amp..

I figure it will have to go to the trunk but, thought I would ask...

Depending on the size of the amp, you could get it to fit inside of the dash. Ive had a couple civic's dashes out before and there is a decent amount of space. But you would need to keep the amp smaller.

ive only done one install in a civic and i put the four channel and sub amp on the back of backseat/trunk. looks clean and you can pull your seat down and easily tweak your amp.

back of the seat. it will have lots of cooling that way too. i wouldnt try n stick in the glove box

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.