Android 7.1 Car Stereo DVD Player on Amazon

Participant count
  • Participant list
So I was looking at this on amazon. I was searching for a kit for my Chevy silverado and I saw they have these decks branded "Hizpo" and they are proprietary to my truck, no kit needed. They are android powered and they claim to retain all the steering wheel functions and I can mirror link my cellphone to the screen. It basically ticks all of my boxes and it's only $300. But I was curious if anyone on here has any experience with them. It seems like a lot of radio for $300 and I have never heard of this Hizpo brand.

From what I've read/seen thegeneric android units preamp voltage struggles to hit 1v and the eq/sound processing *****. There are just so many variations out there that you never really know what you're getting.

From what I've read/seen thegeneric android units preamp voltage struggles to hit 1v and the eq/sound processing *****. There are just so many variations out there that you never really know what you're getting.
Parrot brand android decks are the only ones that look like they might be decent that ive seen, but no disc drive (for the EXCEPTIONALLY rare time i want to play a disc) and i dont know of anyone that has owned one and theyre spendy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.