An article for the feels of audiophiles.

Participant count
  • Participant list
Man.. That was a nice article to have read. Im kind of in that same type of situation with my amplifier collection.. mainly Old school Zeds, that Ive bought over the years and others and still swapp out from time to time and sit and listen for hours at a time. I will be 52 later this year.. and I will continue to listen, install and try different configurations and apply different techniques of the car audio of which I enjoy and have enjoyed since I started in 84.Its hard to believe that more than 90% of my collection Ive bought Bnew and I still have and have lasted as long as they have and still perform quite well for all these years. Alot of trial and error and money spent in this hobby; but its a hobby, and what hobbies do you not spend funds on and learn through trial and error as well as experiencing out of the box of the boundries for the enjoyment and close to satisfaction as you can by what you have and have achieved with.Of course I have a few other hobbies, Yet Car Audio is by far my favorite. I have family members tell me that I should sell off what I have and make room for other things, as they do not understand the attachment I have, as well as not being able to buy today some of the quality that are within the collection.I too feel like Ive been misunderstood at times for the enjoyment of car audio over the years.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

1aespinoza

10+ year member
1aespinoza
Pharr, Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from