Amps

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hello there,since I put my system in my car battery is dead when it sits overnight.ive changed the battery,alternator,voltage regular,added a yellow top optima with an isolater,still the same results.Noticed the ground on one amp went to the other amps ground then to the chassis.Is that ok like that?or should I ground each amp separately?Everything is hooked up correctly!Oh by the way it’s an older 06 mz e350.....I’m lost

TAKE YOUR ADDRESS OFF OF LOCATION.. check lights on amps if they stay lit an hour after they aren't wired to a remote turn on or they aren't connected to switch power (small blue wire should be hooked to something that comes on when u turn the key) other than that u have a grounded wire somewhere (naked wire touching metal)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Additinally, no need to reference "max" anything as those specs are useless. Most of know how to look at specs for a given speaker, amp, HU, etc...
Hello all. Used to come on these forum quite a bit. I used to compete in IASCA MECA etc. and placed 1st 2x with this setup. Anyway this is my baby...
You don't need two amps. The speakers come with crossovers to help protect the tweeters.
Perhaps you changed something without mentioning it here? Maybe a loose turn on line? I dunno man...but we'll take it. Hopefully it keeps working. 👍
No doubt, was just thinking of that when i was mulling getting one of these. https://blackbrickaudio.com/products/100-watt-4-channel-amplifier

About this thread

John Garcia

John Garcia
5899 Hillview ave
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
BOOMINGRANDPA