• Thread starter s104inchbodydropped
  • Start date
  • Replies 3
  • Views 1K
    Participant count
  • Participant list
S

s104inchbodydropped

I want some opinions on some good amps im am pretty active in the car audio area myself but i want some public opinions. I have about $400 to spend on an amp im going to be wiring it to prolly 2 10's or 2 12's and i want to know what amp yall think will be the best for it.. I have been thinking alot about the Rocksfords amp but I have been hearing JL has a bad ass line of amps out right now so i want to know which amp yall think i should run with. Also the truck is a regular cab if that helps any.. and if anyone knows how to make custom boxes to fir 2 10's or 2 12's in the regular cab s10 give me a holla and i will prolly ook u up with some work.

im trying to stay whith a whole matching system like if i go JL amp i want jl subs like that whats a good setup to have

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.