SOLD Amps, Subs, Components, Box, and more

rocchi
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Philly
have some car audio to get rid of cheap, contact me for more pics. Will trade so let me know what you have, here are the prices:

1. Kenwood 600watt bridgeable amp, used and it great shape = $60

2. Bandpass box for 2 tens, heavy as hell p/u only = $50

3. 2 sets of orion P-series components, each set includes crossovers 1 is P5.2 which is 5 1/4's and the other is P6.2 which is 6 1/2's. Full component sets the 6's are slightly used but in perfect condition, and the 5's are brand new in box. = $100 a set or $175 for both.

4. Have some old Lanzar 15 inch subs made in USA (the good ones) for pick up, make an offer on these.

5. 2 Eclipse 12 inch subs, 1 in perfect condition and 1 needs recone. = Make offers on these.

6. I am sure I have plenty of other stuff including wiring, coaxils, and more just ask.

7. Rockford RF 2.9x, this is at least ten years old, very underrated, and a beautiful amp. Will only let this one go for a very nice price.

Here are some pics, I will split actual shipping costs. As for the eclipses they are 12's and I believe they are the first ones they ever made. I will get the model number for you soon.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.