10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

Eclipse 3640

Hifonics Brutus 600.1

Punch 300.1

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Eclipse 3640 : 4 channel amp : Condition Near Mint cos. 9/10 - mech. 10/10

Hifonics Brutus 600.1 : Mono Amp : Condition some wear on it cos. 5-6/10 - mech. 8/10 works perfect ran it for a long time just giving it the 8/10

Punch 300.1 : Mono Amp : Condition some wear on it cos. 6-7/10 - mech. 8/10 same as above

Price:

Eclipse 3650 : $75 plus true shipping Firm*

Brutus 600.1 : $75 plus true shipping

Punch 300.1 : $55 plus true shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Buyer pays shipping : everything will be insured 2x more than the actual cost of payment or actual value of item new if still made etc.. all that stuff

I will get actual shipping prices from whichever company is used so that anyone wanting to buy will have the actual price on shipping.

Item Pictures:

All amps together : Other Items in Pics will be in their own classified section

TU9fNniZ

gfqmfhkY

Q4hhbWmT

Eclipse 3640

C5FMyf5z

Punch 300.1

gtgqJpDv

Brutus 600.1

SQcZRsu6

Will do more pics if requested

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
nice eclipse amp you got there //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Yup Yup... used It one time since I got it from you man... think I might of had it powered up and playing music for about 12 total hours...

Freaking nice lil amp that puts out way more than its rated for... If I wasn't going bigger and no Rear Stage I would prolly hang on to it. But

I need to clear out some stuff... Still have 7 more amps sitting in the closet collecting dust that I will more than likely never get rid of.

Yup Yup... used It one time since I got it from you man... think I might of had it powered up and playing music for about 12 total hours... Freaking nice lil amp that puts out way more than its rated for... If I wasn't going bigger and no Rear Stage I would prolly hang on to it. But

I need to clear out some stuff... Still have 7 more amps sitting in the closet collecting dust that I will more than likely never get rid of.
I have like 10amps, so I feel your pain lol. GLWS

would u do $75 flat & shipped USPS for the Brutus? nd would this b a good sub for two hfx12d4's?
Do you mean $75 including shipping .. or just $75 shipped?

and yeah it would be a decent amp for them subs... as long as you set the gains correctly.. I see they are rated at 400rms each, an i doubt they would take more than 500-600 each honestly.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.