Amps better or similar to Planet Audio RXD2400?

Like i said, cant say i personally used one, but as far as i can tell theyre solid and prolly do rated. ***** was LOUD. I have to say i feel he blew that amp by his own fault by not supplying it enough power.

Im still looking for suggestions for similar amps. I want to try to go wtih atleast 2k @ 1 ohm and can be strapped, to add a second later on.

Wont put out the rated power. Having worked there for several years, I know the ins and outs of that particular amp. Not what it's cracked up to be. "Handcrafted in the USA" simply means "we put this badge on it in the USA". In all honesty the RXD2400 is the same amplifier as the Phoenix Gold SD line of amps (same board). Also, Planet Audio is the sister company to Boss Audio, so you can find the same amplifier in the Boss line for less money.
How good are the older BB 175.4 amps as far as quality-built? and where were they actually built?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.