amplifier

both amps are ok for an entry level amp but i would never buy either of them. ive heard good and bad on both of those amps. if i was you id just save a little more money and get a decent amp.

dont get either amp. get a good solid amp. i am selling my directed electronics 5-channel. it is a really nice amp 800 watts dynamic power. it can easily power 4 interior speakers and subs. right now i am running 3 - 12" subs off it andthey hit mad hard. if u are interested in it email me at travelingtheory@aol.com im sure we can work out a decent price.

Originally posted by THE_BASS_BOSS I'M NOT REALLY FAMILIAR WITH THE CALIFORNIA SERIES AMPS BUT I KNOW FOR SURE THE BOSS AMPS ARE GOOD.
UMM...Your right!!! Boss amps are GREAT DOORSTOPS!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Don't get either...they are a waste of money.

Rangerman, I gotta call you out on this one. I don't think the Profile amps are a waste of money. They aren't the best amp or even close, but they aren't that bad, probably about the same line as sony. Hey I had the 600 SX (i think that is it) pushing two 8" kicker comps a few years ago, and I put several larger systems to shame, and I was under powering the subs by about 100wrms a piece. Now, I don't mean for everyone to go out and buy them, because there are better choices, but for the price and for a begginner, it isn't exactly a bad deal. I even sold my profile for $100, I only paid 185 on the net. I never had a problem with it, and it's been almost 4 years, and the amp is still good as new.

The thing about Profile is that I have seen, with my own eyes, one catch on fire because it could not handle a 2 ohm load. Maybe all of them are like this, but I have heard many stories similar to mine.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.