Amplifier Idea?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Sailor Dog
10+ year member

Iowa
Hi guys. I realize I ask a lot of questions, but I'm trying to learn. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Anyway, has anybody ever heard of mounting the amplifier on the inside, instead of the outside, of the enclosure? Maybe the vibrations would be a bit rough on it, but in a ported enclosure, wouldn't all the air movement help with the ventilation. Just an idea..

Facepalm.jpg

it would vibrate allthe internals loose damaging the amplifier,and possibly the sub/components,and trash it/needing to repair or replace it.not a good idea,as amps can get expensive:wow:

Hi guys. I realize I ask a lot of questions, but I'm trying to learn. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
Anyway, has anybody ever heard of mounting the amplifier on the inside, instead of the outside, of the enclosure? Maybe the vibrations would be a bit rough on it, but in a ported enclosure, wouldn't all the air movement help with the ventilation. Just an idea..
you can simply buy an external $30 fan to keep it running cooler:)

there would be too much vibration, a bunch of wires youd have to secure and then you couldnt tune the amp at all.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.