Ampere audio or soundqubed

Hello,No hes NOT a scammer, hes a reliable seller. But yes, hes a dirtbag. His "advice" is always in favor of a product he sells. He cannot give reliable, untainted, unbiased advice. If he sells an item you want, then he can very likely get you a great deal. But take no equipment advice from him.. As its bs. And Andrew i dont care if you have dinner with him and his wife every year (hell, i dont care if you bang his wife). A dealer social engineering a micro company owner is hardly an endorsement.

Dude is a dirtbag and a cancer to this forum.
First off let me say sorry to the op for the thread jack I only speak on equipment I've used pets ally or that I've seen in action and I align myself with the good ones. Now is sq a decent product , yes but the cs is bad ampere has both good cs and great products I do give advice on quite a bit of different issues and equipment. Most I don't sell So I ask you ? Who's the dirtbag here ? One who only comes here to try to belittle other members or one who offers a lot of input on various subjects

Hello,No hes NOT a scammer, hes a reliable seller. But yes, hes a dirtbag. His "advice" is always in favor of a product he sells. He cannot give reliable, untainted, unbiased advice. If he sells an item you want, then he can very likely get you a great deal. But take no equipment advice from him.. As its bs. And Andrew i dont care if you have dinner with him and his wife every year (hell, i dont care if you bang his wife). A dealer social engineering a micro company owner is hardly an endorsement.

Dude is a dirtbag and a cancer to this forum.
He does more for this forum and community than you have

It seems like lot of other are saying the same could I buy direct from Andrew. I live in Canada and I think I could save on shipping.
SSA carries Ampere //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

The Ampre yes is the better amp. However i would get which ever is cheaper because they are both great amps. So i would just get the Soundqubed and put the 80 into something else

8819588.jpg

wew lad

Questions I here alot about Korean made now do they have better components then other over seas oriental countries. Because I have no clue how many oriental companies make electronic components. It sounds like Koren have better access to better electronic parts . I do trust in Korea they must have access to better quality parts . Where are the other electronic comments come from and are they really sepiour to Koren. Japan is still makes rock solid quality audio equipment.

Japan and USA equipment are expensive. But very nice. Non the less. Also same with Germany and Swedish made but as far as amps goes. Most are built in Korea. China Brazil

Questions I here alot about Korean made now do they have better components then other over seas oriental countries. Because I have no clue how many oriental companies make electronic components. It sounds like Koren have better access to better electronic parts . I do trust in Korea they must have access to better quality parts . Where are the other electronic comments come from and are they really sepiour to Koren. Japan is still makes rock solid quality audio equipment.
Korea is the new japan yo. Get with the program haha

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.