Amp wont turn on

You can also do a very simple technique as well, and easy to do.. tale a small piece of wire after you remove the existing remote wire and touch the power wire to the remote and see if it comes on?? if so this tells you that you have an issue/break or loose connection in the remote wire some where.Run a new one?? Make sure your fuse in the amp is good also.If it does not come on, you may have burnt out your last heat sink,get the amp repaired or time to buy another

Well,hold on man,try one more thing here. The fuse you have on the amp looks to me like a 40?? or50?.Take that fuse out and just put like a 30 amp in if it will fit and try the same process. some times you cant really tell if the fuse is bad or not.I have ran into this over n over.Your not putting a load on it so 30 amp fuse should work,your only testing the on/off power to see if the fuse is good or not before you trash your amp.Most cars have extra fuses in the fuse panel,or just pull a 30 from.and try that you know? last thing id try right there other than putting another jumper wire on the fuse of the amp to see if it lights up before id trash or repair the amp.It looks like a kenwood amp??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.